What is it?
The HyperQ® File Scanner is a free desktop application that allows you to analyze how you are using your storage devices.
Why HyperQ® Scanner?
The HyperQ® Scanner shows how implementing policies within the HyperQ® solution can help save space on existing hardware and maintain a healthy storage environment. System Administrators can use this utility to save their companies time, space, and money by making their storage more efficient.
The HyperQ® Scanner is designed to provide the following information about your data:
* Average File Size
* Total file system size
* Median age of when a file was last accessed
* Number of files using more than 1% of the total space
* Number of file extensions using more than 1% total space
* Top 50 largest files by name
* Top 50 largest files by extension (e.g. .doc files)
* Top 10 users with the most storage
* File access history
* Migration simulation